4.29.2011

...I didit didit didit!

I graduated. Yipee! Which is actually kind of bittersweet because I loved the MPA program at BYU. A master's degree is kind of like going on a mission--very intense; therefore, you learn a lot and become very close to those you experience it with. I love my friends, professors, and administrators from the program.




Me & Marissa Widdison & Eric "the Creeper" Nay




Mom, me, & Dave


Kent, Dave, me, & Ella

And now it's time to celebrate! Family and friends were so kind to share graduation with me. I got gift cards, flowers, and other fun presents. It's great having a store that everyone knows I love: Anthropologie! So I think I'll get to spend a few fun hours there in the near future (sorting through the sale racks of course).





My friend Megan made this pin for me. It's a great piece to spruce up an outfit and make me look more grown up (which I'll have to be now that I'm applying for real jobs).

3 comments:

  1. i can't believe you got a graduation pic with cosmo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering did cosmo finally graduate? I guess he would want to now that Jimmer's gone.
    Congrats to YOU!!!! And I think your anthropologie duds will be way more flattering than graduation garb. Off with the old on with the new eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Katie! Graduation is such a fantastic day! Now on to the real world :)

    ReplyDelete