1.09.2011

...I'm not used to so many boys




Jenny and Keith came down for a couple days and I got to hang out with Drew and Neil for a while. We constructed a block castle, ate some lunch, and played hide n' seek. Neil's favorite toy was the ghost that is meant for the top of the castle. It glows in the dark green. He kept going in the bathroom, shutting the door, and turning out the light. They were very polite and always said, "Yes, please" and "No, thank you." 

My calling in church is with the cub scouts. I'm a leader over the Bears. After I hung out with Drew and Neil I went to our weakly meeting. We combined with another group, so there were about 10 boys ages 8 and 9. Whew! Boys are noisy and a lot of work! If Dave and I ever have boys, we are getting them lots of warm clothes...cause they're going to spend 90% of their waking hours outside!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Those are cute boys. They must have a handsome grandpa.

    ReplyDelete