5.23.2011

...was it our last day on the slopes?

May 21st and Michelle, Dave, and I skied some pretty good snow on Saturday. Do you think Snowbird will make it to July 4? I want to be there if they do. 



The craziest part of the day was the slide that came down Tower 3 at Anderson's. We saw the slide on our way up the lift and then skied down to check it out. I know, smart eh? By the time we got down to it there had been another slide that covered the whole run. An older couple said they were skiing down the groomed section and people on the lift started yelling at them to ski faster because the second slide was quickly approaching them. 


I've never seen such a large slide in the middle of the day at a resort before. Lot's of heavy snow and 50 degrees is the perfect recipe for it.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe all that snow! 50 degrees sounds like California skiing - even better that it's on Utah mountains.

    ReplyDelete