12.21.2010

...don't you want 10 of these?









We had a Sorensen Christmas party last night and April and Scott's kids were so cute! They dressed up for the Nativity and got presents from Grandma. Dave and I got a present too...the Minerva Teichert painting of Christ at His second coming. We had a wonderful dinner of asparagus and meat balls and made caramel apples too. And of course...we had to play fruit basket turnover. Dave wrestled with Beau until they both almost threw up. My favorite was Chet coming to the door at the beginning of the party with his ski goggles on. He looked so serious and he wouldn't smile. Then Sonora had to try them on too. I also caught the classic Scott picture with his eyes closed.

1 comment:

  1. I love your classic shot of Scott.... How many do you think we have just like it in our albums? I'm so glad that Dave and Scott are both so cool. I've forgotten things equivalent in importance to skins on several occasions and am so glad that he has a sense of humor about it. Ruby said "caramelized onions" on her birthday would not be OK. I hope that her aunt's examples can help her broaden her horizons. She looks up to you all so much.

    ReplyDelete